Our Covid – 19 Response
We pride ourselves on being a small independent family run business. You can be assured that we take all measures necessary to create a safe environment. We have made it as safe as we can following all protocols knowing that if we were a visiting family we would feel as safe as possible.
We have done a full risk assessment including a post covid risk assessment.
Customers will be required to:
- Confirm on booking you will follow current Government guidance on COVID 19.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and as directed. We have installed hand sanitiser by our main door and it is also available upstairs within our reception area.
- Our team is there to keep you safe; please follow their guidance. This is particularly important when moving you throughout the venue to ensure there is no overlap with other teams.
- We have changed the start times of our games to allow us to control the flow of customers.
- If you, or anyone in your household, are displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19, we politely ask you not to visit. Please contact us to rebook your experience for a later date free of charge.
Cleaning routines are enhanced, and we will disinfect all touchpoints regularly throughout the day. All objects, locks and surfaces will be sanitised between games as well as all rooms sprayed with disinfectant spray.
We have increased time between games, to clean and sanitise after each play. We are making sure the rooms are well ventilated and use of all windows when the rooms aren’t in use.
Using vouchers and credit
If you have credit or a gift voucher, then please get in touch with the site directly via email. Gift vouchers can be used through the online booking system.
Who will I see?
You will only play with people in your group, and our goal is to ensure the only other person you come into contact with is our team. Sometimes this can’t be avoided and you may be asked to wait so we can allow for other teams to exit/enter the rooms/building.
Do I have to wear a mask?
For the safety of our staff all players must wear face masks at all times. We will also have spare masks and disposable gloves if required.
Track and Trace
We ask that all teams fill in a waiver this is automatic when booking and also will be required before playing, this also contains track and trace information. You will also be asked to check in using the QR code in the entrance.
Our staff have all undergone COVID training and we have received the ‘We’re Good to Go’ certificate. This is industry standard and consumer mark to reassure customers that we comply to Government guidelines.
The gathering of this information will be GDPR compliant. It will not be used for marketing.
We are doing everything possible to make sure your visit is as Covid Secure as possible. We have followed all the available government advice and have completed the required covid workplace checklist and have updated our risk assessment accordingly.
Any policies and procedures in place at any business are never 100% risk free and by booking and playing you accept that all precautions are being taken. You and your group also have a responsibility to uphold and add to these requirements and that failing to do so will result in your game being cancelled.
Mark and Fran